Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Post Michael Jackson

Thank God we've finally moved past all of the news coverage. I was getting sick of reading and hearing about the "half-black celebrity with zombie followers". Oh wait, no we haven't. He's headed to the G-8 Summit in Italy. Wonderful.

On another note, Jim DeMint was on the floor of the Senate and tried to add an Amendment to the appropriations bill that would call for an audit of the Federal Reserve. However, the Lamocrats told him that it couldn't be added because it violated rule #16. Yet, DeMint showed them that they have added identical amendments to bills and they let it through even though it violated rule #16. Double standard?? I would say so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRQHsXujpo&feature=channel

3 comments:

  1. I'm sick of MJ news, those people who attended really need to get a life!

    I like Demint's spirit, he'll need lots of it to keep pushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LH, are you posting now as I <3 Stan ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAH, no, but I probably should be!!!

    ReplyDelete